Saturday 20 April 2013

I'm in pieces..


So let's get back to the real life. I'm getting my braces on next month. I have got a lot of my teeth pulled off and suffers after all the blood come out.
                                                                     My actual teeth
I just have to skip school about a week and my teachers are really pissed off.
Before getting the treatment, I have also skipped school for another week over a family trip. makes teacher double pissed off.
Anyway, after I loss a lot of blood after the wisdom tooth extraction and can't get up for awhile, I continue to suffer my common breathing disorder. The mystery disorder I had since I was 15 that happens usually without a rational reason. Maybe cause of depression. So I was absent from school for a few days. Makes the teachers triple pissed off cause they thought I was enjoying the day-off.
Listen here, if I hated school; I wouldn't come back to the school.
After I come back one of the teachers trying to warn me subliminally with her obvious sarcasm telling me not to act sick. As if she will be even glad if I die. Makes me pissed off.
And yes, I have met the doctor.I have also gone through all the tests; blood test, lung test, x ray and almost tear in pieces cause of the injections, they have found no solutions and choose to freaking ignore me. They suggested me to go to the hospital, bit of course I refuse it for school. Doctors dont know crap.
And to the whole strangers at school, stop treating me weird. I love all of you freaks and thats why I didnt choose to stay at the hospital for future research of my disease. I risk my life now and please stop pissing me off with your obvious STUPIDITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment