Saturday 9 February 2013

My thougts at the moment

My actual skull.


Greetings, people.
I'm really hurt right now.
The pain gives pressure within my chest.
It keeps pushing and pushing.
My rib cage is about to explode.
Lets just stab a knife through it.
Poke a hole so I can breathe again.
How long will I experience this pain?
Can a person die due to severe emotional pain?
Why there's always a situation that I'm supposed to get hurt.
The unfortunate events goes on and on.
While I'm not even recover from the last pain.
For I am the unlucky one.
Before they came around and shine that blazing light.
It has all gone to an awful darkness.
Pull the trigger to paradise.
Pull the plug and move on.
Give me a razor to cut the pain.
Give me a knife to stab in the heart.
Give me the blood to remind me of death.
Give me a reason why I am exist.
Show me the beauty of a human.
Show me the darkness with fireworks.
Show me where shall I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment