Tuesday 5 February 2013

Love




Back in the days I like watching love movies. I get excited when they talk about love. I used to listen to love song too, while remembering my loved ones.
Well not anymore, I'm getting more matured and stop wasting time for love.
Now lets talk about LOVE. In my opinion, love makes teenagers think too much while makes you look old. The love I'm talking about is a close relationship between a man and a woman. Come on, can't you see that people suffers because of love? Besides, whats the point of loving a complete stranger when you barely spend your time with your close family?
Let's think rationaly, is loving a guy /woman even necessary? What's we should do now is fight for all your fortunes.
Again, love is dangerous. Love don't a have a solid agreement and love can end anytime. Love is like a suicide, you are putting yourself in a situation where you can be pushed away anytime. Remember when your mom says "dont talk to strangers"? Marriage is not even necessary. They said its a battlefield. Well I don't know.
Lets live with our passion and of course not to satisfy others. Its your life,bro. Dont let love stops your dreams. Its so unfair.
Dude, spend your time with your grandma. No joke. You can't buy that time.
My actual birthday gift in 2013 from my awesome friends Atiqah and Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment