Monday 22 April 2013

Dilemma

So today my parents' car got hit by a huge truck. Why tragedies keep on haunting my life?
However I thought that I must go to school cause tomorrow is exam. Plus the teachers' are still pissed off. They might kill me again with words. But my school is so far from my home. There's no way to go there by walking, cause you even gonna have to pass the highway. Gosh.
You people might say, "why didnt you ask your neighbours for help?" . My answer is I can't. My neighbours are super busy people. I don't know their names. And also, I don't have any relatives near by to help me.
What is goin on in my life? People gonna start hating me for being a freak. Haters gonna hate ; thinking that I might be having fun during the day off.
My TRAGEDY IS ENDLESS. If I could, I would love to live the mainstream life of an ordinary teenager, enjoying life and friends. But things always getting on my way. Keeping away from the normal life. Please forgive all my sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment